Privacy and Cookies Policy
Aero Studio Business ltd understands that making advertisement online, and share of information involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and we are committed to protecting and ensuring your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.aero-bnb.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.aero-bnb.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, open a host account, post material, edit your profile, book a stay, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number and if you are a user with accommodation to rent out (a host) or if you are a user who wishes to rent out accommodation (a guest) and make a search via our site, your general info. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site or a booking.
2. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communication with you in order to check any instructions given to us, for training purposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service.
3. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how users move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by your user name and remember your preference (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. Third parties use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed by advertising networks more relevant to your interests. We share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in them table below.
The above websites are external websites and we are not responsible for their content.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made of your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To contact you in relation to a listing, booking or proposed booking, including providing you with booking confirmation and updates.
· To provide you with the products and services you request.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To manage your account, including processing payments and refunds and providing notifications.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
· As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
· To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
· To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
· To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information, products or services we provide, which we feel may interest you.
We may combine information from other sources with your information. We may use the combined information for the purposes set out above.
Disclosure of your Information
Aero-BnB is designed to allow hosts and guests to share information with one another in order to facilitate arranging stays. Listings posted by hosts, ratings and reviews of hosts and guests, and the profile information (as described below) of hosts and guests are, as far as you allow it, visible to any visitor to the site.
When you register on our site and submit your personal information to create a profile page, other users will see some of the information you provided as indicated on such page. We do not allow our users to browse user profiles but they may access your profile through various ways (if you made a booking request, a host may for instance look at your personal profile). Our network architecture and your privacy settings allow you to make informed choices about who has access to your information. You can review and revise your profile information at any time.
If you post a listing, we may also display the geographical location of your property in the form of a map so that potential guests can see the general area and neighbourhood of your property. Note that users will never have access to your billing information.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
1. Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
2. Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in TW11). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us or an advertising network to display advertisements to a specific target audience.
3. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties including::
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
2. If Aero Studio Business ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy & Cookies Policy are welcome and should be addressed to Aero Studio Business lt.